2014 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Xrs DPS
2010 Polaris Ranger RZR 4
Axia 9 Wide Panoramic Rearview Mirror
9" Wide Panoramic Rearview Mirror Clear # MOD9PRVM-C
1.75" Rollbar Strap Clamp- Satin-Clear-Black # MODCL1.75
- The Axia Alloys 9 wide panoramic rearview mirror offers a low distortion crystal clean view with its shatter resistant glass insert.
- These mirrors are only convex in the horizontal direction so that your surroundings appear exactly where they are in relation to your vehicle.
- This rearview also offers infinite adjustability and can be post mounted horizontally or vertically with its 3/8-16 thread post or clamp mounted horizontally or vertically with our patent pending modular rollcage mounting system.
- This mirror also offers adjustable mounting ball tension so that it can be tightened up for demanding off-road environments.
Note: This is about the easiest installation you can do, but just be careful not to scratch your roll bar when installing the clamp.
- First find yourself a location to mount your rear view mirror where you can see clearly but it will not obstruct your forward vision.
- Be careful mounting the clamp on the roll bar so not to scratch your bar.
- Attach your mirror and adjust it to suit your rear view vision.
- Make sure the clamp is tight and also the mirror swivel screw is tight, so your mirror will not move during travel.
- Pictures above show the rear view mirror installed, and yes it looks & works sweet.
Made in the U.S.A.
Rear-view mirror offers a low distortion crystal clean rear view.
Can be post mounted horizontally or vertically.
Mirror has adjustable mounting ball tension to prevent mirror movement.
Rear-view also offers infinite adjust-ability.
Made from machined billet aluminum.
Quality & fitment is top shelf.
Most durable Rear View Mirror made today. As you can see we have used ours over and over again on different project vehicles from 2010 to 2014.
The first thing I noticed when I started driving the New UTV's they were hard to see out of the rear, no matter which way I turned. The obvious thing to do was to track down a company that could supply us with a quality made rear view mirror to take care of this task. In our search I came across Axia Alloys out of Chandler, AZ, an American Company that takes great pride in producing quality machine billet aluminum alloy products for the off road people.
Their prices are a little higher then the regular aftermarket rear view mirrors that I came across, but when you compare a regular rear view mirror to the Axia Alloys choice of rear view mirrors, it was a no-brainer to make the correct decision on what rear view mirror to install on such cool machines such as what I would be riding.
As you can see in the pictures above this rear view mirror really compliments esthetically both UTV's, but it also works awesome as well.
This mirror is very easy to install and adjust. The cool feature is you can adjust the ball swivel on the mirror, so it doesn't move while riding on rough terrain. The design is brilliant and it works excellent. The mirror is also very clear to see out of and offers no visible distortion and the objects are in clear view.
The bottom line is if you have a classy machine like I am running, you need to compliment it with quality well built products like Axia Alloys build for you. I am glad I found this company, and look forward to seeing more of their products on my machines.