2010 Harley Davidson V-Rod
V.I.O. POV.1 With Wide-Angle Lens
Facts & Features:
- The u-bolt base makes attaching to handlebars, tubing, or railing a breeze.
- Simple to install and easy to use, the possibilities become endless.
- Rubber ball and socket technology allows for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
- High quality materials insure your device is safe, secure, and within easy reach. RAMs patented design also dampens shock and vibration helping to extend the life of your mobile device.
- Included in this package is hardware that accommodates rails from 0.50" to 1.25" in diameter.
- The universal camera and camcorder base consists of a 1" diameter rubber ball, connected to a 1/4-20 camera thread.
- The male thread matches most standard camera and camcorder female threads found on the bottom of the camera.
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Catalog page where you can direct order this product:
Simple and easy to install, but made of rugged construction.
Numerous viewing angles allow for great camera placement.
Male threads will fit most camera female attachments, plus the VIO POV Mounts.
When I agreed to go on the trip around lake Superior on the Harley Davidson V-Rod, I was determined to shoot some video of the trip using my VIO POV Helmet Camera. This time I did not want to have the camera mounted on my person, but rather on the motorcycle.
Luckily, Ram Mounts have been working with VIO to produce a mounting system that would attach their cameras to their mounts. This is a match made in heaven and works excellent.
I was not only able to attach my camera in a very secure position on the handle bars, which gave me some very nice vibration free video, but I also attached the camera to the foot pegs giving me a different view of the bike while riding. You can see this video in my ride review of the V-Rod.
Installation is simple, easy, and done very quickly with little effort in doing so. Ram Mounts are built tough, and I can attest to that. I have been using them on my atv's for some years now, with no issues what so ever.
Bottom line is, I highly recommend taking a look at Ram Mounts for your mounting systems. In-fact this is the only mounting system that I use for my own needs.
8410 Dallas Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
Phone: (206) 763-8361
Fax: (206) 763-9615
Purchase Ram Products Online:
Click the link below to check out the Ram Mounts Garmin CSx Mounts we also used on our Harley Davidson V-Rod.