Warn Winch RT 30ci PN # 76000
RT30 SPECS/PART NUMBERS
Part Number: 76000
Rated Line Pull: 3000 lbs (1360 kgs)
Motor*: 12V DC, .9 hp (.7 kW) permanent magnet, Sealed
Controls: Corded remote and handlebar-mounted mini-rocker control switch
Geartrain: All-metal 3-stage planetary
Gear Ratio: 154:1 Clutch (freespooling): Sliding pin and ring gear
Brake: patented disc brake
Drum Diameter/Length: 2.0"/2.9" (52mm / 74mm)
Rope: 50' Aircraft-grade Wire, 3/16" diameter (15 m, 5mm diam.)
Recommended Battery*: 12 Amp/hour minimum
Battery Leads: 6 gauge
Duty Cyle: Intermittent
Warranty: Limited Lifetime (valid in USA and Canada only)
Winch Dimensions: 13.12" L x 4.51" D x 4.69" H (33.3cm L x 11.5cm D x 11.9cm H)
Winch Weight: 15.6 lbs. (7.1 kgs) *Designed for use with 12V DC battery systems only. No other voltage systems recommended.
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.88" (76 x 124mm)
Click here to see the RT 30 Specifications in PDF form.
Click here to see a parts diagram of the RT 30 in PDF form.
Accessories Used to Compliment the Winch Installed on the KYMCO UXV 500
ATV Accessory Kit, Black
Part # 69222
- Double your pulling power, change your pulling direction, and keep your winch in proper working order.
- The WARN Accessory Kit is essential gear for getting the most out of your WARN ATV Winch.
- Accessory Kits include two shackles, snatch block, and two 1"x8' (25.4mm x 2.4m) tree trunk protectors.
- Each kit comes in a black Cordura heavyweight nylon soft case.
Gloves, Winching, Leather
Part # 14042
- Essential for safe handling of wire rope.
- Constructed of cotton and leather, with silk screened WARN logo.
Note: The accessory kit, and the gloves are an essential addition to your trail kit if you plan on driving your vehicle where you will be needing a winch.
These items will allow you to winch out much easier and also provide safety when you are handling the wire winch cable.
Tree savers work to protect the tree you are anchoring to. Do your part and use these straps always.
The snatch block doubles your pulling power and will also allow you to change directions when pulling . Sometimes you just can't get a straight pull.
So do yourself a favor and add these accessories to your trail kit before you hit the trails. I never leave home with out them, whether I am going Atving or UTVing.
- If you remove the front bash plate (pic #1), you can access the winch mounting bolts much easier.
- You will need to install the roller fair-lead first(pic # 2).
- The KYMCO UXV 500 comes with a mounting plate build in (pic # 3), so all you have to do is install the winch.
- Install the roller fair-lead first (pic # 4).
- Slip the winch in place and 4 bolts later your winch is mounted (pic's # 5 & # 6).
- Note: It is easier to attach the power lines on your winch before you mount the winch.
- Note: You need to find a spot to route your wires and a dry spot to mount your contactor.
- I chose to mount the contactor in the front storage box. It is high & dry and close to the power source (pic # 8 & # 9).
- Make sure you secure your wires with tie wraps (pic # 7).
- Note: You need power to your cable in/out winch control. Normally you should wire it into a keyed power source in your ignition wires.
- I chose to attach my winch control power source to a switch (Pic # 10), and get my power direct from the battery with my other winch power cables.
- There is a perfect spot to mount the switch in a knock out just under the key on the KYMCO UXV 500 (pic # 11 & 12).
- This is a very clean installation (pic # 13), and you can turn the power on or off to your winch controls by this switch. This enables you to use the winch in case your ignition malfunctions.
- We use the Warn Winch Cover whenever we can on our winch installs (pic # 14, 15 & 16).
- Having this cover will add many years of life to your winch, especially if you drive in some of the goo we run through.
Comes with 50' Aircraft-grade Wire, 3/16" diameter (15 m, 5mm diam.), and 3,000 lb. line capacity.
154:1 Clutch (freespooling), with Sliding pin and ring gear.
Full sealing to keep the elements out, and an all-metal 3-stage planetary gear-train .
Disc brake will hold you securely on steep hills, so you don't roll back.
This RT 30 from Warn Industries comes packed with all the right "stuff" . All the features add up to one very tough package that should last you for years, if you treat it right.
With a 3,000 lb. pulling capacity, coupled with 50' of durable aircraft-grade wire rope, the RT30 has the features you need to get the job done in the field and on the trail.
The RT30's full sealing means the winch is prepared to do battle against the elements. It's all-metal 3-stage planetary gear-train should provide countless years of smooth, reliable operation.
The patent-pending disc brake prevents rollback, and will hold your vehicle securely on inclines.
The RT30 comes with a standard hand held wired remote, and handlebar-mounted mini-rocker switch which increases your winching options, so you can get the job done right.
I highly recommend this package, if you venture to some of the remote areas that we travel to. You never know when you will need your winch for you, or your buddies.
I have found tons of uses for my winches besides getting you or someone else unstuck. You will be very surprised at what you will use it for and how much easier making lifts will be using this winch instead of your back.
Note: I use the Neoprene Winch Cover, PN 71980, to protect my winch from mud and debris.
If you can use this cover, please do, your winch will appreciate it!